Monday, April 30, 2012

Street Queen♕: Booking It

When I was waiting to cross the crosswalk home, I saw this petite Queen pass me, and I got so excited because some of the best parts of outfits are not necessarily jewelry or clothing. This Queen was reading on the go. (You'll notice she has her fingers holding her place in her book). 







I was so honored that she stopped her adventure to let me take some photos of her! I feel that the most unique piece in her outfit is her brown pants. I thought they were vintage but silly me...they are Urban Outfitters pants! I've always been into vintage and I keep forgetting vintage is the new new. 

Her outfit inspired me to simultaneously drink coconut milk, read The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, and listen to Joy Division.  


I think this might be because great fashion IS a lifestyle and this Queen reigned the streets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment