Sunday, December 28, 2014

Oregon Trip was a Trip

So one of the things that has been on my bucket list since forever is visiting Voodoo Doughnuts in Oregon.....

I can now die happy ladies and gentlemen because I SO went there and I SO bought SO many doughnuts and got SO CHUBBS and SO happy.

...you get the gist. :P. But I also visited Oregon to visit family and did a little sightseeing as well. I even stumbled upon Powell's Bookstore (the biggest bookstore in the world!). I was so fun! I was only there for a couple of days so now that I've got a little taste I want more. I can't wait to go again.















A doodle I drew on the way back to my homestate California. 

<3,
B

1 comment:

  1. You are so great that you'd visited Powell's Bookstore. How I wish I'd come there and purchase my favorite books too. Have you bought something? Maybe you can share it here. Anyway, I love your black trench coat at the photo. You look gorgeous on that outfit! For more trench coats or leather jackets this Fall, visit https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/juniors-coats.

    ReplyDelete