Saturday, September 1, 2012

Call A Spade A Spade



Hello Queens and Kings! I went to Santana Row in San Jose a couple of months ago and saw that a Kate Spade was opening soon. Good news! I finally got around to swooning my way into the store and I fell in love with it. So today I am going to pour my heart out and explain why designer Kate Spade is one of my all time fav designers. 


 There are some stores I could stay in for 4+ hours like Barnes & Noble or perhaps an art store. However, there are some stores I wish I could set up a little tent under a table and live in. Kate Spade is one such store! The San Jose store is 2,319 square feet of happy color, design and creativity! I think I could deal with living within "the confines" of the store. Not bad eh?


I'd probably use their awesome little mirrors in the morning to get ready :P.


So while I adore the fab bright colored walls and exquisitely simple stationary, I love Kate spade because of her genius clutches and their cute themes. For example, look at the fun clutch I have in my hands above! As I always say, fashion should be fun and this is fun times a zillion! Being an art history major, as soon as I saw it I ran to it, petted it and begged my friend to take my photo! :P. But my favorite will forever be the pool party clutch. And actually, that was the first Kate Spade I've ever seen (kinda late but so glad I discovered it!) 

After seeing that pool party clutch I can confidently say Kate Spade clutches are my ultimate favorite. Kate Spade is no "one hit wonder"--I drool over each and every clutch!  I mean take a look at these babies! How could anyone turn their noses up to them?


I think Kate Spade's philosophies such as the one below are what attracts and delights me about the store.

I may not have as much time as I want to go shopping (and who does?), but I can guarantee you, my readers, that you'll definitely see me back at that dreamy store sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment