Saturday, July 28, 2012

Success to LAUNCH



The LAUNCH Fashion show took place at 10th and J in The Landmark building in downtown 'Sacratomato'. There were THREE (count 'em) THREE Project Runway designers featured: Gordana GehlhausenMichael Costello and Seth Aaron. In addition to those fab three there were designers Ashon Sylvester and Furne One. The show lasted for over an hour and I loved every. single. minute. 
Project Runway Designer Seth Aaron
Project Runway Designer Michael Costello walking in silly. 


Diiivine shoes crafted by the lovely Kate Ferguson

I mean, how beautiful are these blinged out babies!? My fav were the green with gold ones. 

So many gowns were shown! I would wear ALL of them. 
I loved this because I saw it as a pun (CLOTHESHORSE....get it?!) Furne One did a fab job with their headdresses. 

Dress is from YSJ Vntage (downtown Sac). ;) 

 With over 500 photos taken, I have had to pick out only my favorites. That last one seen above was taken after I had "paparazzi'd' Seth Aaron. To my embarrassment he called me over and asked if I wanted a picture with him! I was blushing. Haha, don't we look like a strange couple from the 50's?  

After party shenanigans with Michael Costello (he was consistently hilarious!)

And the rest is history. Sacramento history! 


No comments:

Post a Comment